Panasonic KX-AT7730 Analogue Telephone
The flat and slim design concept of this telephone fits any type of modern office design, whether you choose black or white. The alphanumeric 1 line with 16 character display provides useful information such as absent messages, call status, date and time, and call duration. Caller ID is available with an optional card. There are 12 programmable keys (Red/Green Lamp Status) that enable one-touch operation of features such as Direct Station Selection (DSS), log-in/log-out, or voicemail transfer. Dual Colour LED’s show convenient information. A Busy Lamp Field (BLF) can show which extensions are in use.
– Call forwarding/ Do Not Disturb: Smoothly execute the Call Forwarding function. You can also block calls when you’re busy.
– 16 characters x 1 line LCD: The LCD display with 1 line 16 characters is easy-to-read and shows the information clearly.
– Message: Even when the dialed extension is busy, or there is no answer, you can leave a message-waiting indication. You can also call back to the party who left the message-waiting indication with this button.
– Message/ ringer lamp: A large, easy-to-see lamp indicates virtually that there is an incoming call or message.
– Programmable Keys with Dual Colour LED: Enjoy one-touch operation of features such as Direct Station Selection (DSS), Log-In/ Log-Out, or voice mail transfer. The buttons are programmable and have a dual-colour LED that shows line status, extension status (BLF).
– Navigator Key: Enables you to dial or talk without lifting the handset. As you talk, you can carry on working.
– Auto Dial/ Store: Let’s you make a call to the number assigned to the Speed Dial Number in just a few steps. Save time and effort by registering frequently called numbers.
– Auto Answer/ Mute: Make it possible to respond to incoming calls or mute the microphone by one touch. Never miss an important call even when tied up with work.
– Conference: Establish a multi-party conversation. Perfect for smaller meetings.